Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Moi

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bogor, Indonesia

Links

Anna

  • Si Tupai Anne
  • aranolein
  • wasugi
  • erfi
  • yaya
  • clodi
  • Indie
  • Trinie
  • Lili
  • Andian
  • Arwen
  • Ambu
  • Rika
  • Aika
  • Caca Khan

  • Recent Posts

    Archives

    Others
    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    smileys

    Credit

    This layout was created by Anna. To request layouts or for help go visit her blog and leave a comment or email her. BlogFam Community Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE.. Lomba Menulis Cerita Anak

    |
    Saturday, November 26, 2005
    my thirty wishes

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    30 things I want this year

    1. I wanna buy a Laptop
    So I could write productively anywhere I want then waste my 2 hours in traffic jam

    2. I wanna buy an Ipod
    I must have it

    3. I wanna buy a Discman
    In case I couldnt afford to buy ipod

    4. I must put the 'end' word in my never ending novel
    It's already 50 pages...not bad, isnt it? :D

    5. I must see my own book in a bookstore
    But I must do number 4 first

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    6. I want to get a lot of money from my book
    But I must do number 4 too

    7. I want to repair the roof in my room
    I have my 'local tsunami' in rainy seasons.

    8. I want to have my own home
    FYI, I still live in 'Parents Estate'

    9. I want to get my weight back into 'normal'
    I was 45 kg before...*sigh*. Now? Dont ask!

    10. I want to make my hubby a romantics guy
    You wish de...you wish :D

    11. I want attend Oprah Show
    Be her guest is better :D

    12. I want to have Harry Potter's #6 book
    It's so damn expensive for me

    13. I want to upgrade my PC
    It's getting slow, I could go to shower while waiting Adobe Photoshop opened

    14. I want to have free internet
    Mr. President, make sure u read my wish list

    15. I want to go to Canada
    My forever dream

    16. I want to be a guest in 'make over ' show
    At least I could get a free salon and dress :D

    17. I want to do bunge jumping
    I will scream out loud for sure

    18. I want to eat in all cafe in Bogor
    NEver have time to try :(

    19. I want to have a cup of coffee in Colonial and Starbuck with hubby
    We are a coffee lover

    20. Is it too much If I asked my hubby a candle light dinner?
    Well...I have to do number 10 first

    21. I want to spend one day in spa
    I need it

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    22. I want to highlight my hair
    I wonder what my students think with my new hair colour

    23. I want to spend one day alone at home
    So I could do anything I want

    24. I want to watch DVD on my birthday with a box of ice cream
    Yummy...but I have to wish number 23 come true first

    25. I want to laugh out loud with my friends in real world
    Cyber friend not included...

    26. I want a birthday cake
    I never have it since my 10 years bday

    27. I want to get a full time job again
    I miss my regular salary

    28. I wish I have more classes next semester
    In case I dont get a full time job


    29. I want to buy a new cloth, shoe and bags
    I want it everyday though...


    30. I wish my 29 wish list above come true....
    Amin...:)